Private Ad Exchanges give publishers the ability to directly sell inventory to a select group of advertisers, agency trading desks, DSPs and ad networks, while maintaining control over inventory availability and pricing. Publishers set minimum CPM floors, and approved advertisers access this unsold ad inventory using self-serve tools or real-time bidding (RTB) API.
Publishers that set up private exchanges for video inventory benefit from their existing brand power and direct relationships with advertisers, while enjoying all the market efficiencies that a real-time exchange provides. Publishers that have a private exchange through SpotXchange enjoy:
- Protection – only advertisers you select have access to your private ad exchanges
- Control – have stringent control over your unsold inventory by setting pricing floors and blocks for audience or buyer, on an account by account basis
- Real-Time – your exchange’s real-time bidding capability captures all market efficiencies
- Insight – better analytics and transparency provide understanding about buyer activity (demand, pricing, surges in supply, etc.) and ability to adjust in real-time
- Buyer scale – we are already integrated with all major buyers’ RTB APIs (advertisers, agencies, trading desks, DSPs ) and data providers (Quantcast, BlueKai, etc.) that tap instantaneously into SpotXchange’s marketplace to fill any unexpected remnant inventory
- Expertise – our team can get you started using your existing ad serving systems, we’ll do all the work for you and then will provide expert advice to optimize your private ad exchange
SpotXchange has been operating an auction-based exchange for video from the very beginning, and has integrated thousands of advertisers and publishers who are using its robust video advertising platform.
Let us know how we can help get you started with creating your own private exchange by contacting us today.
Read more about our Private Exchange offering by downloading the solution sheet here.