Forrester Consulting recently released the "Realizing The RTB Video Opportunity For Brand Marketers" study commissioned by our partners over at TubeMogul, which evaluated the opportunities real-time bidding (RTB)-enabled video had for brand marketers as well as how video RTB stacked up against other forms of video buying. Here's what Forrester found:
* RTB-enabled video is on the rise as savvy buyers recognize the benefits over more traditional network-based buying models
* There are both real and misperceived obstacles that are affecting continued growth and adoption of RTB video
* Education is needed for brand marketers to see the value in RTB as a mechanism for more effective digital video buying, management and optimization
And did you know Forrester released another video RTB study commissioned by SpotXchange back in March? Ours was a bit different though. Our study we commissioned, "Online Video RTB Primed For Dramatic Growth, "was the first-ever market sizing of video RTB, and evaluated the growth through 2013, as well as current trends. Here are the key takeaways:
* US online video RTB spending will reach $387 million in 2012
* Online video RTB is making the future of digital media buying a reality today
* Display RTB experience has laid the foundation for video, but more is required for future growth
Learn more about video RTB and it's potential by downloading both studies now!
TubeMogul: Realizing The RTB Video Opportunities For Brand Marketers
SpotXchange: Online Video RTB Primed For Dramatic Growth
Has all this video RTB talk got you wanting more? Then watch our highly successful video RTB webinar with Forrester analyst, Michael Greene, to learn more about the tools and best practices for efficiently scaling with video RTB. Click here to watch the webinar.