SpotXchange is searching for an account executive to join our New York team and work closely with our sales executives to develop and manage relationships with key decision makers at media companies looking or video audience extension. A successful candidate will understand the nuances of media buying and selling and have a strong grasp of the benefits of selling video supply to other supply sellers, specifically those at large and mid-sized media companies (TV, print, radio, etc.) who have a growing need for increased levels of in-stream inventory to market. We're seeking a candidate who thrives in a startup environment and who has the organizational skills needed to manage a large and varied account list.
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline
- Establish strong relationships with media buying decision makers at media companies large and small
- Work with internal teams to create deal terms based on client needs and ensure proper execution and delivery of those campaigns
- Work with internal teams to convey relevant and appropriate reporting to clients
- Continuously grow revenue via increased reach and penetration across numerous media partnerships in order to meet or exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers - frequent face-to-face interaction with decision makers expected
- Minimum of 2 years online or broadcast sales experience with demonstrated track record of success in closing business and building relationships with decision makers
- Excellent presentation skills - needed to convey paradigm shift with respect to how online video advertising is bought and placed compared with TV and traditional digital channels
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to drive revenue from multiple accounts
- High level of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to instigate, negotiate and close deals
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work
- Strong technical knowledge and appreciation
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/BS from an accredited 4 year college
Every day, our team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by employing creativity, innovation and solid technical expertise. We value individual contributions and can offer you the benefits of working for a startup (agile environment, ability to influence product decisions, open access to C-level management) while enjoying stability and benefits such as medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, etc. You’ll get a holistic view and broad experience while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. We strive for success, but we want our team members to have a healthy work-life balance too. Please note that all applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. and all salaries will be commensurate with experience.
SpotXchange values diversity. We work hard to maintain diversity and a rewarding company culture.