Benefits of Real-Time Bidding
Why Real-Time Bidding for Video is Growing Fast
SpotXchange is the Leader in Video RTB
Impression-by-impression control for advertisers
Increased revenue and CPMs for publishers
This just in! Blistering growth for video RTB. Read the NEW Forrester Report here!
Who's Using Real-Time Bidding from SpotXchange?
Advertisers, Agencies, DSPs and Trading Desks
- Impression-by-impression decision making and bidding in real-time
- Full path transparency on every impression before placing a media buy
- Visibility into content category of page and whether placement is user- or auto-initiated before bidding
- Audience targeting and optimization
- Improved performance and decreased waste ultimately results in more ROI for advertisers
- Increase CPMs and revenue through more competition
- Access to agency trading desks, DSPs, and other new channels of demand for your inventory
Video RTB stats you should know
- RTB will account for 24.7% of all online video ad spending by 2014 - Forrester Consulting
- Between 2011 - 2014, RTB will grow at a blistering pace of 57% - Forrester Consulting
- RTB will grow nearly 2X as fast as the overall online video market over the next two years - Forrester Consulting
- Overall video impression growth is outpaced by RTB which has a 61% compound annual growth rate from 2011 - 2014 - Forrester Consulting
- US online video RTB spend will reach $686M in 2013 and to $1.14B in 2014 - Forrester Consulting
- The SpotX marketplace has seen 596% increase in global bid requests with our RTB offering from 2011 - 2012
- SpotX has enjoyed 10X year over year programmatic revenue growth
SpotXchange's RTB marketplace is the most advanced RTB video capability in the industry. SpotXchange helps companies tailor their bids on an impression-by-impression basis when bidding on in-stream and in-banner video ad inventory made available through our auction-based marketplace. With SpotXchange, advertisers can examine each video ad opportunity individually, and decide whether or not to serve an ad before placing a bid in the first place.
Advertisers enjoy real-time control over executing targeted campaigns, and more efficient buys. Our RTB / exchange solution delivers as much or as little as a client needs at one time. With significantly increased marketplace competition, publishers can access new buyers, increase revenue and enjoy higher CPMs.
SpotMarket RTB simplifies the real-time advertising process for all parties involved. Participating advertisers can use the full spectrum of SpotXchange’s advanced targetingcapabilities such as retargeting, and behavioral targeting using third-party data. DSPs, trading desks and ad networks can also take advantage of SpotXchange’s user syncing ability, which allows the SpotMarket RTB participant to see if they have any historic behavioral data on a particular user, and then lets them value the impression opportunity more highly and serve a more targeted ad.
Read more about the benefits of video RTB by downloading our real-time bidding solution sheet here.
Media coverage of SpotMarket RTB
- ExchangeWire: Andrew Moore Discusses RTB in Online Video